LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why XControl's reference is invalid?

There are 60 XControls on front panel.I get their reference by a subvi and then output their label text by property node.It's ok when vi run in labview 8.5 IDE.Then I build the program to exe file.The refrence is invalid when I run the exe file .So what's wrong about the exe file?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(4,804 Views)
My English is poor...Do I  say it not clearly?I am looking forward to some help,thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(4,770 Views)

Did you include your Xcontrol when creating exe? If you did, where did you include it? In the Startup VIs or Always included?

And, How do you get the Xcontrol's reference? Could you attach your Code?

Regards
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(4,763 Views)

I hava sloved my problem .The problem occured when a common reference  translated into special reference .Jsut like the image:

1.jpg 

When running the exe file,CargoBlock reference is invalid.But I change the method that gets CargoBlock reference ,as follows:

2.jpg

The problem disappears...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(4,757 Views)
So,what's different between 3.jpgand4.jpg?Thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(4,756 Views)
I think the first one is the reference of a control, whereas the second a kind of class.
Regards
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(4,748 Views)
I'm fairly sure that this should work and does work with normal control. I would suggest escalating it to make sure.

(4,741 Views)

Hi,tst

I don't understand your  thought.Could you say it in detail?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(4,730 Views)
My suggestion was for Yan Wu. I don't have enough experience with XControls, but I think it's a bug, so I suggested that Yan Wu check this with other people inside NI.

(4,728 Views)

Thanks for your advice.

I'll talk with them.

Regards
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(4,723 Views)