LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I can't change the cursor position with Watch All - Plots Property

Hello All,

There are two cursors in Mixed Signal Graph of my program, I want to achieve a function that the cursor position was changed when user click the left mouse button or the right mouse button.

But I found when I set the Cursor Property - Watch All Plots true, I can't changed the cursor position by writing into Cursor.PosX.  My diagram is shown as follows: Cursor issue.png

And I have attached the Test Cursor.Vi, When the vi is running,  click the left mouse button, the first cursor position will not change, and click the right button, the second cursor position will change, Why?

Look forward to your reply.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,670 Views)

I agree this is a puzzler.  I've never worked with Mixed Signal Graphs, which seem to have a SelectedCursors property that I'm not sure I understand.

Have you tried doing this with a Waveform Graph (as you don't seem to have "mixed" signals)?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,649 Views)

When you set the Cursor Property - Watch All Plots true, you should use the "Cursor Index Property" instead of the  Cursor.PosX Property.

In your original vi, when you click the left mouse button, you can see the cursor blink once (change the position) but it doesn't last long(the index is still the original number).

That's the difference between index and position.

Hope that will help you.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,603 Views)