LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which DAQ functions and what order?

I have a power supply connected to an SCB-68 block. The "MAX" program is able to emulate the power supply in the test panel. I need to use LabView 7.0 to recognize the input (power supply) and for it to start a ShockwaveFlash animation directly after the voltage rises above 5V (the source will gradually rise from zero volts to 5 volts).
What functions (in the block diagram) are necessary for the data aquisition (and in what order)? Also, what additional functions are necessary for the connection of the DAQ to the animation? (Basically how do I make the necessary code?)
Thank you!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,127 Views)

What are you using as the simulated power supply and what type of device will you be using to measure the voltage? Do you want your program to step the voltage source as well? For NI DAQ boards, there are numerous shipping examples (Help>Find Examples) and if you are using a new DAQ board and the DAQmx driver, you can use the DAQ Assistant.

For the animation, I think you would have to use ActiveX to control the flash player. I've not done this but you could try searching the forum to see if anyone has ever posted an example.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,118 Views)