cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which DAQ do you suggest?

Solved!
Go to solution

Thank you.

So if I have a load cell, and the sensitivity is 2 mv/V, the supply voltage is 10 V, then the maximum signal output from my load cell is 20 mV. Therefore, i have to set the parameters like this:  haven't I?

12.jpg

I see, but there is something what I dont understand. I Create here a simulated daq, and a create a task like in the picture. After that I go to Labview and want to add the simulated daq what i created in MAX.  I go to express, input, daq. And there is what i dont know... It is a NEW daq, not that what i created in MAX. I have to create here a new one! Why? Why cant i load the daq from MAX? I dont understand.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(877 Views)

I just set the range to be something like +/-10m which would be 10,000 microstrain which is usually a larger number than I ever expect to see.

I can't give you a whole lot of specifics.  Exactly what to put varies from application to application.  I play with it, learn, and adjust.

I don't use DAQ Assistant Express VI unless I really want something quick and dirty from scratch.  I would use the regular DAQmx functions on the palette for something like this.  I don't think the DAQ assistant was ever intended for loading pre-defined task from MAX.

I would suggest looking at Learn 10 Functions in NI-DAQmx and Handle 80 Percent of Your Data Acquisition Applications

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(859 Views)

Thank you. I am trying to do a PID regulation with simulated daqbut i realised i cant do what i want. I guess I chose  not properly DAQ.

There is a load cell with bridge. the daq measure it. And there is a hydraulic pressure relief which works with -10 + 10 V

So I need a DAQ which capable AIO. Right? Iam not confident about my knowledge...So please respond. 🙂

Is there any DAQ which can AIO and capable receive a signal from load cell with bridge?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(848 Views)