From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Square Waveform.vi packaged?

I'm running Labview 6.1, Base Develoment System. I seem to need .../vi.lib/measure/matone.dll and .../vi.lib/measure/mascope.dll for VI's: Square Waveform, Cycle Average and RMS, Cycle Average and RMS 1 Channel, Extract Single Tone Information, and Extract Single Tone Information 1 Channel.

I've read that this is not in Base Development but is in Full Development or Professional Development. But are these libraries also offered in a toolkit that can be purchased separately for Labview 6.1?
Richard Gebhardt
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,017 Views)
Richard,

Go to: LabVIEW How to Buy to see the offerings for each of the LabVIEW packages. Notice that the Full and Pro are the same for analysis features so the Waveform Analysis VIs you are looking for will be in each. There is not a toolkit that will contain the VIs you are looking for.

Also take a look at the Pro system...a lot of customers think that the extra money is worth the application builder that lets you build executables.

Regards,
Brett
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,995 Views)