LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the Digital Thermometer.vi?

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to do a basic temperature read from a Digital Thermometer.vi.  This is for my Test Engineering class, and the lab states that there should be a Digital Thermometer.vi somewhere on my computer, however I have had no luck in finding it.  I have searched my computer and the internet for the VI and I have had no luck.  The lab says to go to this location on the functions pallette " Functions»Tutorial»Digital Thermometer.vi" however I don't even see a tutorial sub menu in the functions pallette.  The vi is supposed to return a simulated temperature measurement.  What I am doing is connecting the output of this vi to a waveform chart that goes from 70 degrees F to 90 degrees F.

Does anyone know where I can find such a VI?  If not does anyone have one on their computer that they can post?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(12,862 Views)

That sounds like a VI that your lab should have installed.  I remember that VI from one of the LabVIEW classes.  Basics II (not Core II) was it?  I'll have to see if I can dig it up for you.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(12,859 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bweiss

Here's what I found from my Basics II course a lot time ago (it's written in LV8.0).  Maybe it'll do what you need.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 3 of 5
(12,854 Views)

Thanks that is exactly what I needed. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(12,841 Views)

Gracias. es justo lo que buscaba. Si puede compartir mas de ese Curso Basico ... 

Pss tambien se agradece xD 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(11,502 Views)