LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is causing my Modified niGPS Direct Streaming generation vi to lock up?

It errors out when I remove the GPS function as you suggested.  The VI will not run with out it.  With it in it runs and then crashes sporadically.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(496 Views)

Sorry, I need a little bit of clarification. Can you provide a screenshot of this error or is it the same crash as before?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(486 Views)

Itisnotthesameerror.ThisisanerrorcausedbyremovingtheGPSfunctionasyousuggestedtoseeifitistheproblem.Sotoclarify.TheIhadtheVIworking.Itrunsfinerightnow.IremovetheGPSfunctionassuggesteditERRORSout.Iputitbackinitruns.TheissueisstilltheVIlockinguponoccasionwhenItrytomakeGPSchangesonthefly.IhaveattachedtheerrorcausedbyremovingtheGPSfunctiontothispost.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(464 Views)

Thank you for the clarification on when you are seeing this error! Is this error happening sporadically or are you able to reproduce it after a certain action? Do you receive any errors while running? Also, if you run this code on a different computer, does the same error occur? If possible, testing this on a different computer could help narrow down this issue since we have not been able to reproduce it on our end.

Thanks!

Stephanie S.
Application Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(445 Views)