LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What block should I use to store every value once the case is true?

QQ20161022215016.png

I try to store every value when the case is true, but I do not know how.

How can I store all those values?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,805 Views)

Store where? You could build the array in a shift register, so read up on that. Alternatively, you could use a conditional tunnel, if you have a newer LabVIEW version. (You haven't told us your version)

I would recommend to start out with a few tutorials first.

• What determines the loop rate?
  • If you make the boolean latch action, you don't need to reset it to false.
  • A for loop set to iterate once can de deleted without any change in overall result. Why is it there?
  • What's in the false case of the case structure (images are not sufficient to show code, attach the VI!).
  • What's the point of the boolean array and why do you need two branches of it?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,789 Views)

I use a 2015 version Labview

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,785 Views)

OK, now follow Altenbach's suggestions knowing that you can also use Conditional Indexing tunnels (you should learn about these in Tutorial 3 or 4).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,758 Views)

As I said, you still have not said what you mean by "store". One possible interpretation would be to just append them to a file. That would store them quite permanently. 😄

Building data in a conditional tunnel of an outer while loop is dangerous, because if you would abort the VI, all accumulated data is lost forever. Do you want to see the accumulated data as it builds?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,737 Views)