LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webserver cannot be viewed on developer's laptop

Good day. I currently facing a problem to view webserver using my laptop. I had created a data monitoring application with webserver. I build installer and install it at a new computer (computer B) and its working perfectly. I am able to view the webserver in localhost as well as using domain ip in the app installed computer (computer B). The problem is, i am not able to view the webserver using my own laptop which i am used to develop the application. It shows blank page with borders and header title. To ensure my application is working ok, i had tried using another computer with same spec, same OS , same IE version of my laptop (computer C) to access the webserver of computer B. It is working perfectly. There are some steps that i had done for my laptop to troubleshoot it.

1. Install Labview Run Time > I use the same run time installer that i installed at computer C, but it returns that i already installed higher version in my laptop. 

2. Disable firewalll and temporary disable antivirus > not the solution

3. Reinstall Labview >not the solution

Any professionals are able to teach me how to troubleshoot/solve this problem? I need to solve this problem as i cannot always using another computer C to test my webserver. FYI, my laptop OS is window 8.1 and IE version is 11.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,347 Views)

Did you verify the computers were on the same subnet?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,325 Views)

Are you mention IP subnet mask? Yes, they are on the same subnet.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,317 Views)