From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebPager Reviews Please

Hi I already have program developed for charging of a electrical vehicle prototype using charger controller and communicating between the hardware and the PC through ethernet via cRIO and NI I/O modules. I want the program to be available on a remote handheld device (tablet/mobile). What is the best option among the three?

1) LabVIEW Webpager

2) RTI DDS Toolkit with RTI Connext or

3) Data Dashboard

I have 2 specific queries:

a) Since Webpager seems to be the simplest solution, I want some reviews or feedback of it before I make a choice. 

b) In the online tutorials for Data Dashboard, they tell us how to create a fresh program and implement of Dashboard. However my program doesn't have any shared variables except the already existing ones for the NI I/O modules, how do I deploy the indicators and controls on dashboard?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,326 Views)

What is the future of this application? You say this application supports a "prototype" electric vehicle. Will this application be evolving into a long term permanent solution for a production electric vehicle? The correct solution will vary significantly based on that answer.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,291 Views)

Yes I'm an intern in a company researching on Electrical Vehicles and working on electrical taxis and two-wheelers. So the program is surely going to be used for an actual EV in future.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,257 Views)