From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to communicate with labview with my own scripting language

Hi guys

My objective is to design my own scripting language that can communicate(sending inputs and receiving outputs) with labView for my project. I do have little knowledge about labView . But I dont have any idea how to design scripting language or where to start learning about it since i dont have any computer science background. Can some one guide me about this?? 

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,567 Views)

Dear AshwinD,

welcome to the forum!

So, you want to build a nuclear power plant, but you have not learn any physics and engineering, yet? Tell us something more about the application you want to create and manage, please.

Cheers

Message 2 of 5
(2,544 Views)

Why do you want to design your own scripting language?  That wheel has already been invented.  There's a free Python toolkit and a Lua toolkit that you can buy to do scripting in LabVIEW.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,492 Views)

Hi, how to generate Lua scripts in labview

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,311 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,306 Views)