LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waveform keeps moving up

Hi, pardon me for my noob skills but I am not sure how to build an array properly. I took a one time screen shot but I think it isn't quite what you are looking for =/ care to tell me what I should add to receive the necessary data?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(1,117 Views)
Can you make a snippet of the block diagram? I'm posting from my phone and can't view the VI. A snippet is a special type of image and is explained in the help. Your array makes little sense.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(1,100 Views)

Just in case the Original Poster doesn't know about Snippets, this is what he posted ...

Camera Attributes.png

BS

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(1,089 Views)

@choliszt wrote:

Hi, pardon me for my noob skills but I am not sure how to build an array properly

Your VI is completely pointless. Why would we need an array containing the last received value N times?

Buidling an array is a core LabVIEW skill, and if this is giving you problems, you should probably start with a simpler problem and continue with the tutorials.

Instead run the attached VI and follow the instructions on the front panel.

(And please, change the VI name when attaching a modified version. It is difficult to keep track of things if different versions of a VI all have the same name).

From the picture, we obviously get at least two lines of numbers, but it is not not clear at all what you are receiving because we cannot see the nonprintable characters.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(1,074 Views)

Hi everyone,

CAR 570547 was filed for the wrong VI icon on the three Bluetooth VIs. 

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(911 Views)

CAR 570547 has been fixed in LabVIEW 2016. Please see the LabVIEW 2016 Bug Fix List for more information.

--------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(853 Views)