LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waveform graph history data .

NEED HELP GUYSSSSSSSS somebody help meeeee pleaseeeeee :S

the main problem I am facing is with waveform graph . if you can take a look at the attached pictures below . you will find that picture number 1 provides a clean signal where the reader can analyse what's going on . after a while , and after keeping the history of the previous plotted data the signal changes the way it looks and appears like it is compressing itself more and more as it appears in picture number 2 . after a another while, the reader will not be able to analyze anything looking at the signal . 

All i want from waveform graph is to forget about the history of the previous plotted data and display only the new incomming data . I have tried anything ( turn off autoscale X ) and turn on autscale on . but nothing revealed ! 

CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME . 

Bill David
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,901 Views)
A graph does not keep a history. So, your program is either doing that or you are using a chart. With a chart, you set the length of the history. Did you change it from the default of 1024? Neither is the multiple, repeated letters.

Just posting an image of the front panel is not a good way to get your question answered.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,888 Views)