LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waveform graph X scale offset and multiplier Property node

Solved!
Go to solution

You can also select portions of your code and then go to Edit >> Create VI Snippet from Selection. This makes a screenshot that can be dragged into an instance of LabVIEW.

Dale S.
RF Systems Engineer - NI
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22
(2,395 Views)

I am so sorry but I dont see that option. I dont think I have that option available since I am not working in project.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22
(2,394 Views)

What version of LabVIEW are you using?  Working in a project as nothing to do with that menu command.  But older versions of LV did not have it.  Only the last several versions have had it.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22
(2,389 Views)

I am working with Labview 2015 but I am working in a VI. Its not created as a project.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22
(2,386 Views)

RavensFan - I think they may have been talking about the Build Specifications that I mentioned.

studentgirl - Have you right clicked on the graph and looked at the Properties you can set there? You can set the precision of the tick marks, as well as the multiplier. If your data acquisition rate changes after you start your program, you should use the Multiplier property node, but at least you can play around with these static settings to see what they do.

graph options.png

Message 15 of 22
(2,385 Views)

Thank you so much !!! I just got it working. 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22
(2,384 Views)

Feel free to explain what you changed to get it working. Also feel free to give Kudos and Mark solutions for anyone that helped you. I'm guessing RavensFan hit the nail on the head in post #4 (I wish this new layout had post numbers!)

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22
(2,376 Views)

I have another question for y'all. I have a double 2D array of data. I need to display it on the graph vs. time interval. How can I do that?

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22
(2,361 Views)

It's best to start a new topic for a different question.

The Waveform Graph already accepts a 2D array, so you can just wire it in. If you mean that one column of the array is the time axis, then you will have to use an XY graph instead, and you can view the help to see what acceptable inputs are.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22
(2,359 Views)

VI_snippet1.jpg

I have been using LabView for decades.  Configuring a waveform chart's X-Scale to properly synchronize to a sample rate shouldn't be so difficult.  Once again I find myself searching for solutions to this topic.  This finally worked for me.  I had to set both the multiplier and the increment property to get this working.  This worked with the display format set to "Relative Time".

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 22
(1,551 Views)