LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waveform chart digital display blinks zero....

They are labeled Developer Suite 2013.  Not LabVIEW 2013.

You are not the first, and won't be the last. to be confused by this.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Idea-Exchange/Developer-Suite-release-names-should-be-software-year-...

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,196 Views)

hello,

I have LabView 2013 Professional. Still have the "digital display sometimes show zero value" bug. It is not a big problem, since it does not affect anything else, but the technicians are asking me: why is there a zero value sometimes? 🙂

( I could just tell them, well it is a feature, not a bug: the operator does not get sleepy, rises attention 🙂 )

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,152 Views)

@Blokk wrote:

hello,

It is not a big problem

I am guessing NI is thinking the same thing since it has not been fixed in 7 years  Smiley Frustrated

After all, they have to get LV 2014 out the door soon.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,134 Views)

Really confused, it seems to usually turn out nan around 4.2 second.

It is better to use additional numeric indicator instead of the digital displaySmiley Frustrated

WaveformChartDigitalDisplayBlinkZero.PNG

I can't attach my VI this timeSmiley Mad

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,115 Views)

I am using LabVIEW 2018 and 2 of my 8 digital display segments for thermocouple readouts on my waveform chart are blinking 0.00. I have no updates other than this issue seems to still exist.  I was hoping to find a solution online.  

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(910 Views)

This is an 11 year old thread and may or may not be related to your problem.  I suggest you start a new thread and include your VI.  It is impossible to help solve a problem when we can't see the code.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(904 Views)