From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to make a real time 3d surface plot, table and save data by fusing 3 vi's..please HELP

HI, I have made 3 vi, for keithley model 6430 (voltage current source meter), 6487 (voltage source), 3390(function generator). Now I need to plot a 3-d plot that uses current voltage sweep made from 6430, and voltage sweep made from 6430 and frequency sweep made fro 6430. I will make it more clear..it will be like for one frequency, their will be a sweep of voltage from 6487 and for each voltage from 6487 their should be voltage sweep from 6430. So basically it will be a nested loop structure. As I am a newbie to labview I dont know how would i take data from the innermost vi (6430) and send it to outermost vi and I dont know how to plot a 3d surface that also in real time. I am attaching .jpg to make it more clear I need to make a table like this and plot 3d curve that should can be saved as thay will keep changing as the loop will go on. Thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,228 Views)

The tree vi for the above are in these .llb. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,225 Views)