LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to Transmit and Receive image file. Help??

I m implementing OFDM transceiver using NI 5640 cards and data to process is an image file. Both transmitter and receiver are separete. Problem is that at receiver side i m not getting the image while transmitter is working properly according to my approach. Please help me......

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,603 Views)
duplicate post!
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,595 Views)

Hi GerdW,

First of all thanks for your response. I have attached my VIs for image file. You will see at transmitter side if i send frame of 160 in each iteration, receiver process each frame separately but i need whole data at once at the receiver to get image back. second option is to send whole data simultaneously instead of frames of 160 but 5640 card is unable to process all the data simultaneously. Now plz advise me what should i do to solve this issue. I will be waiting for ur response....

Best regards

Zaib

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,568 Views)

Please tell one thing more that how to convert 2D Array to 1D and vice versa.....

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,565 Views)

Hi Zaib,

to convert arrays is pretty basic, maybe you should also attend here!

1d to 2d: use a "build array" node (or use auto-indexing on the output of a FOR loop)

2d to 1d: this depends on your goal. you may use "index array" to get a row or column from the 2d array. you can use "reshape array" to do reshaping. you may use auto-indexing on the input of a FOR loop. As said above, this depends on your goals...

For your vis:

Sorry, I can't access them from home as I only have LV7.1 available at the moment...

Message Edited by GerdW on 05-18-2009 07:10 PM
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,533 Views)