LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAVEFORM CONVERSION USING LABVIEW

HOW DO I CONVERT A PULSE WAVEFORM GENERATED FROM AN IR SENSOR USING MYDAQ TO DISPLAY A PQRST ECG WAVEFORM USING LABVIEW

ATTACHED BELOW IS THE PULSE WAVEFORM WE HAVE GENERATED AND WANT TO CHANGE.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,337 Views)

Hi subho,

so you're measuring a "square" pulse, but you want to display a "heart beat" ECG plot?

Either you have to fake your reading or you may use a sensor suited for this measurement task!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 5
(2,316 Views)

Thanks for ur valuable advice sir,

but i did not post the question here for people having less knowledge in the field to ans.

if i had to fake it i would have,instead of asking here.

its advisable that u plz dont ans if u dont undrstnd the topic.

the doubt asked here is well valid and the conversion is possible,a ppg pulse waveform can be converted to a pqrs waveform with suitable algorithms nd processing techniques,only a little help is required but not suggestions to fake or change circuitry is entertained.

thanks,

regards subho

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,250 Views)
Can you provide a link to these algorithms and attach your code where you are trying to implement them? Can't do much with just your vague description.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,235 Views)

You might look into the Bio-Medical toolkit or ask in the BioBench forum.  I'm with Gerd on this one though.  If you think you're going to generate a meaningful ECG from the pulses in your photo I hope your patients have their final affairs in order. Smiley Sad

Also, I suggest you avoid the use of that childish text-speak and take the time to write like an adult if you want to be taken seriously around here.  It's especially ironic considering your snobby attitude.

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,216 Views)