LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VISA communication problem

Why dont you upload the VI in 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20
(681 Views)

The entire thing consists around 50 VIs and many of them uses the serial communication.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(672 Views)

Can you upload the image file atleast

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(669 Views)

Cheers..issue solved,

I dont know what was causing the problem, but I created the entirely new project, added all VIs in that and built my installer it worked!!!!!! But the old one is still casuing the issue...but happy that creating new project worked for me....

Thanks everyone for the support..

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(651 Views)

May be some problem with the last project. Anyways it is solved.

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(646 Views)

go to the option File<<Save for previous version and choose to save the version..... I hope this helps

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(644 Views)

Sir ... please could you tell why my answer is wrong .... I am a newbie to LabVIEW and just trying to learn it....

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(644 Views)

You are asking question or telling answer?

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(642 Views)

Ranjeet sir,

I am working on LabVIEW for six months now, and don't have sufficent exposure to LabVIEW, I tried to answer the question but my answer goes wrong ... So , i was trying to ask where was i wrong in my approach..... This community helps a lot ... 

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(635 Views)

@kausreloaded wrote:

Ranjeet sir,

I am working on LabVIEW for six months now, and don't have sufficent exposure to LabVIEW, I tried to answer the question but my answer goes wrong ... So , i was trying to ask where was i wrong in my approach..... This community helps a lot ... 

Yes it does

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(631 Views)