From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIPM TOOLKIT installation issue

Hello everyone,

i am trying to install a toolkit from VIPM but cant do so. Every time it comes up with an error. i have attached the screen shot of the error. 

i also tried to rectify the issue myself but it still does not work. i have also attached a copy of the supoosed error.

I shal be grateful if some one can suggest changes to the settings, i need the toolkit very bad

JALASHWA

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,623 Views)

As well as localhost, which you have already added to the Machine Access List, try adding an asterix (*).

Hope that fixes it for you.

Olly

**********************************************************************************************
The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,598 Views)

Hello Sindhurakshak,

Have you tried closing LabVIEW entirely before attempting to install the package?

Additionally, I would contact JKI support directly, as VIPM is not a National Instruments product.  Links to their VIPM KnowledgeBase and forum are available here:

Support | JKI (external page)

http://jki.net/support

Regards,

Tom L.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,577 Views)

Tom is probably dead right on.  You do need to restart LabVIEW for a large percentage of ini options to take effect.  VI Server options are among those. 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,565 Views)

Yup  i have tried it doesnt help !!!!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,557 Views)