LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIPM LabVIEW 2013

Tambien tuve el mismo problema que todos ustedes y finalmente pude solucionarlo asi...... espero les sirva

solucion.jpg

Message 11 of 20
(1,367 Views)

I did all the things.....but still i am getting same error....please help me

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20
(1,306 Views)

resolved....

put your IP as well as the "localhost"

please see the attachments

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20
(1,292 Views)

Hi , thank you i resolved this problem thanks to your advice 🙂

jiji

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20
(1,283 Views)

Yes I had the same problem, I connect my Router with Lan, an it works!!! Thank you very much!!!

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20
(1,229 Views)

I got caught up with this problem today.

Here are my two cents:

- I have both a wired and a wireless connection.

- Although for LabVIEW 2012 I am able to connect from VIPM when the machine access list contains only the IP address of the wireless connection, this is not the case for LabVIEW 2013.

- For LabVIEW 2013 I need to add both 'localhost' and the IP address of the wireless connection. The wired connection IP address is optional, since the wired connection seems to be searched only if the wireless IP address could not connect. The safest setting is to have all three addresses listed, in case wireless is not enabled for any reason.

- VIPM seems to refresh its IP address book when it starts. Retrying to verifying a connection from VIPM after an unsuccessful first try, will probably be unsuccessful again, even after one added the necessary IP addresses in the machine access list in LabVIEW. After setting LabVIEW correctly, it is better to close VIPM and restart it. Then from VIPM verify the connection (this will close and open LabVIEW) and it should work fine.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20
(1,192 Views)

Thanks... This procedure works great for me!!!

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20
(1,086 Views)

yea tried all of this, still not working, Im going to have to reinstall i think

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 20
(1,006 Views)

Agree, disabling the wifi, solves the problem 🙂  thanks bob!!

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20
(952 Views)

I was able to successfully install only after i switched from Wireliess to Wired Connection. Thank you for sharing your experience. 

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20
(777 Views)