LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VI server Error 1379

Hi My code was working ok with Windows 8 but after upgrading to windows 10, I kept having Error 1379 with the Open Application Reference. I did everything that I could think of or recommended online. I reinstalled device driver, made sure that the IP address is in the machine access list, made sure that firewall was turned off, disabled other network cards that are not used. Nothing seem to work. Does anyone know what else I can try? Thanks. Cathy.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,782 Views)

The error says "The User failed a Security Authentication Check".  I confess I'm not sure what this means, but I'd be very interested in figuring it out.  However, you'll need to attach your code so we can run it and see where this fails, try to understand what is missing, etc.  I am running Windows 10, and have not seen this problem.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,757 Views)

Thanks Bob. It turned out that it still was the network card priority that was giving me the error. I used the following link to change the priority and code is running ok now.

https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/27994/how-to-change-the-priority-of-wiredwireless-network-cards-in-w...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,662 Views)