Result with no password.....

0 Kudos
Message 71 of 82
(2,570 Views)

@Azrael81 wrote:

Result with no password.....

I give up. What is your point?

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 72 of 82
(2,553 Views)

@Ben wrote:

Ben

Someone wants to proof himself? I personally think that other contributions to the community would have more merit, but each one chooses his or her own cause.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 73 of 82
(2,540 Views)

@rolfk wrote:

@Ben wrote:

Ben

Someone wants to proof himself? I personally think that other contributions to the community would have more merit, but each one chooses his or her own cause.

Agreed.

Personally, I lost interest in cracking encryption and encoding etc years ago (aside from tracking its state).

I prefer to see what people can put together, and not that they can take it apart.

Seeing what peole can put together often incorages insightful conversation that benefits the community. 

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 82
(2,521 Views)

pw -> S****B***2**2

and diagram is like the one on page 6 of this thread.

0 Kudos
Message 75 of 82
(1,673 Views)
Is there a reason that you are tacking a post to a thread that had no activity in 3 years? Your post also makes no sense, because the number of posts/page is configurable. Page 6 is ambiguous. What is the purpose of your post?
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 82
(1,630 Views)

my reply has sense for who was looking for the same question. so i have found the pw. if you know how to do better for you. i know how to retrive that. that's all. 

the inactivity of a thread do not make the thread less interesting.
not really sure but: pages change dinamically growing. so are attached after page 8. page 6 remain page 6 untill the thread remain online.

0 Kudos
Message 77 of 82
(1,627 Views)
I have it configured to show more posts/page. The entire thread is only three pages here and there is no page 6 for me.

So you are basically just bragging that you can reverse engineer the password. Boohoo! Of course by doing so, you are violating the software agreement and could be in legal trouble now. What's the point?
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 82
(1,612 Views)

@CappellaioMatto wrote:

pw -> S****B***2**2

and diagram is like the one on page 6 of this thread.

Yes that sounds about correct.  It's been 3 years, so I had actually forgotten about this thread.

0 Kudos
Message 79 of 82
(1,589 Views)

And if there is any doubt about whether it is correct or not you can compare to my post from three years ago....Smiley Wink

Message 80 of 82
(1,578 Views)