From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VI has an error of type 1002288.

Solved!
Go to solution

Developing in Windows XP using LV2010 SP1 and Vision Development Module 2011. Deploying on Windows 7 64bit computer with NI IMAQ 4.5 amd VISA 5.0 as well as the vision runtime environment.

I was getting an error that alluded to a sub vi missing. I checked "save settings for all contained items" under source file settings under build properties.

The target machine has been running a previous build of this software that a colluege made (he quit and left it with me). So I don't think this is a compatability problem. Am I missing a build setting? I have no clue what this error means.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,545 Views)

Hi

Have you already see this post ?

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/A0DC939E3405D37E86256F40001E17D4

It seems to be similar as your problem.

R. Kaszubiak

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,541 Views)

Yes, I saw this. I verified each point. One possible issue was that my project was on a network drive & libraries were local. I preformed a source distribution and put the project locally on my computer. The dependencides automatically mapped in. Everything runs A-OK on the development PC. I still get the same error on the runtime PC. With default build options I get this error instead:

The error LabVIEW resource not found:

An error occured loading VI 'NI_Vision_Development_Module.lvlib:IMAQ Set Calibration Info'

LabVIEW load error code 3: could not load front panel

Am I missing some option to pack all of the dependencies up?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,511 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author skoralesky

The problem seems to come from the runtime because of all is OK on the local computer which has all software installed in local.

There is two possible solutions :

- a runtime problem :

If you use the NI Vision Development Module, you must have the NI VISION Runtime that you must pay.

- a camera promblem :

I you use a National Instruments camera, the runtime is integrated in the drivers and it is free but if it is not a NI camera, sometimes you have to paid Runtime IEE 1394 license.

R. Kaszubiak

Message 4 of 6
(2,500 Views)

The runtime computer had rev 2010SP1 while the development PC had rev 2011 of the vision runtime software. I updated the runtime PC and that solved the problem. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,497 Views)

It is a good thing.

I am happy that your problem is solved.

Best regards.

R. Kaszubiak

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,491 Views)