From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VI analyzer LV2013 SP1

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to install the 2013 VI Analyzer and have LabVIEW 2013 SP1 already installed on my machine.  When it gets to the portion of the installation that indicates what is being installed, it shows that nothing will be installed.  It seems as if 2013 VI Analyzer is not compatible with 2013 SP1.  I have not tried it with LabVIEW 2013 w/out SP1 either to determine if it is related to SP1 or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,

Gary

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,106 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author glstill

I have not had any problems installing VI Analyzer 2013 to LabVIEW 2013 SP1. Here are a couple of things for you to try (I'm assuming you're on Windows):

• Are you installing to 32-bit LabVIEW? The VI Analyzer Toolkit installer only works with 32-bit LabVIEW...it will not install to 64-bit LabVIEW.
  • Is the VI Analyzer Toolkit already installed? Go to your [LabVIEW 2013 32-bit]\project\_VI Analyzer\_tests folder...if you see a bunch of subfolders with LLBs in them, then the toolkit is already installed.
Message 2 of 2
(2,078 Views)