LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VI IMAQ Create: wenn ich die Bordergröße ungleich 0 eingebe, ist Bild verzerrt

Hello everybody, I not really understand why I need to use the SubVI IMAQ GetImagePixelPtr VI?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 28
(1,185 Views)

The VI that acquires an image from your camera just allows to copy the pixel data of an image. If you want to have the pixel values in an IMAQ image, the recommended way to do it is by using IMAQ GetImagePixelPtr. Your code looks very close to the example implementation given here.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 28
(1,177 Views)

Add Andrei, where I can find the Dll Labview Move Block?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 28
(1,175 Views)

Look here.  There's also a VI snippet in it that you can use: Just drag the PNG on a block diagram.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 28
(1,167 Views)

Hello Günther, the example which you send me, there is a "Knoten zum Aufruf externer Bibliotheken" Copy C image to labview image -> where I can find this?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 28
(1,159 Views)

thank you. I will try this.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 28
(1,156 Views)

@BeatricePötschick wrote:

Hello Günther, the example which you send me, there is a "Knoten zum Aufruf externer Bibliotheken" Copy C image to labview image -> where I can find this?

Hello Beatrice.  Open a block diagram.  Press <Ctrl-Space> which will open "Quick Drop".  Start typing "Knoten ..." and hope that the node appears in your german instance of LabVIEW. As soon as it appears press Enter to select it.  Place it somewhere on the block diagram.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 28
(1,151 Views)

Hello Andrey, I tried it like you. But now I don´t see a picture. But maybe the problem could be, that the size of the x-axis and the y-axis is different?

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 28
(1,140 Views)

Hello altenbach, the loop rate is the number of the captured pictures minus 1.

That answer does not make any sense. What are the units? A rate is typically given in  Hz. (e.g. "pictures per second" or similar).

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 28
(1,122 Views)

Hello Andrey, I tried it like you. But now I don´t see a picture. But maybe the problem could be, that the size of the x-axis and the y-axis is different?

Hello Beatrice.

Your code has at least two issues:

(1) You must specify "Map Pixel Pointer" when calling "IMAQ GetImagePixelPtr" before running the Call Library Function Node that calls "LabVIEW:MoveBlock".    To my opinion Andrey forgot an "Unmap Pixel Pointer" after the "MoveBlock" (but I didn't check this for memory consumption issues).

(2) MoveBlock takes three parameters in the order source, dest, size. You have wired the pixel pointer as parameter#1 and the image array as parameter#2.    Your image array must be wired as parameter#1 and the pixel pointer as parameter#2.
 How could this work without a crash in LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 28
(1,100 Views)