From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Utilizando USB 6009

Solved!
Go to solution

Olá Pessoal, sou novo por aqui e comecei a usar o Labview a pouco tempo.

Estou coletando para efeito de teste as formas de ondas de carga e descarga de um capacitor, no período de uma semana e ligado sem interrupções.

Estou usando o NI USB 6009, com a ligação AI 0+ e AI 0- , na configuração differential, estou usando também as ferramentas “Write to Measurement File, Read from Measurement File, DAQ assistant, Labview,  Waveform Chart e Waveform Graph.

Pergunto: O teste ficará preciso devido ao tempo ser muito longo? E existe uma outra configuração no labview (usando 6009) que alguém recomenda para coletar esses dados?

Meu objetivo: Obter a forma de onda, mas precisa possivel ao longo de uma semana.

Obs: A tensão que estou utilizando é ate no maximo 1.5V

Desde já agradeço a atenção pessoal.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,829 Views)

Esperemos que este sai OK, se não culpar o Google Translate ...

O período de tempo que você está medindo não deve inerentemente efetuar a precisão da sua medição. Apenas certifique-se a sua configuração de teste é eletricamente estável durante todo o período. Verifique se você tem bons fundamentos e energia estável.

Ao salvar dados, você deseja salvar muitas vezes o suficiente para que você não perder muitos dados se as falhas de teste, mas não com tanta frequência que você afectar negativamente o desempenho do teste. Quão rápido você será provar as entradas?

Você também precisa estar ciente do tamanho total dos dados que você estará esperando para coletar.

Mike ...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,748 Views)

Hi Mike

Thank you for your help! and  I´m sorry because my english is not very good. Well, about my tests, the electrical network is stabilized, but I would like that the measurements were the most real possible. I'll be doing the tests and will stay alert to possible errors. 

Note: I´m sorry but I do not understand this question “Quão rápido você será provar as entradas?”

Thanks Again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,724 Views)

Oops... What I was trying to say was: "How fast are you sampling your inputs?" I was trying to get an idea of how much data you will be collecting.

Somehow Google Translate turned that into "How fast you will taste the entries?" -- a more metaphorical translation, to say the least.

Mike...

PS: Your English is fine. What part of the Portuguese-speaking world do you come from?

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,711 Views)

Hi mike.

I'm from Brazil.

Well, I'm starting circuit on Mondayand off on Friday, with this time interval.

Please. I would like to ask one more question.

I am using NI USB 6009, with AI 0+ and AI 0- connection - in differential configuration, how do I make two simultaneous measurements? Because channel 2 does not work.

Thank you very much, mike.

Saille

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,669 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Saille

First, sorry about Germany...  Smiley Sad

Second, the second channel (AI-1) also differential? The things to check are first that your connections are correct. If that channel is differential the + side is pin 5 and the - side is pin 6. Also try seeing if you can read the channel in MAX. This will tell you if your software configuration is wrong. 

Next, make sure the ground on the thing you are measuring is connected to ground on the 6009. 

Finally, I would try changing the input to a different channel. AI-2 is on pins 8 and 9. It is possible that AI-1 is fried.

And if all that fails, start working your way through the field wiring to make sure everything is correct.

Mike...

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,644 Views)

This all right, the Germans played very well.. maybe next Cup.

About test, I checked everything, but the problem continues.

Actually I am a student, and I'm using a protoboard to perform the tests.

I believe the problem is in the block diagram. I will check the block diagram.

Thank you very much, mike.

Saille

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,599 Views)