I tried the most basic way operation using Bluetooth within the labview
But re-open the Bluetooth connection has been error 1
There, I engage in a little unclear sever the root of the client linked
Please help me
I use a 2011 board

0 Kudos
Message 201 of 220
(2,233 Views)

hello craya a question you need to use the wiimote to use, as wiiboard problems resolved to index the files get wiibalanceboard sensor appeared to me a (-1) in a subVI and place a (0) sent me this where the error and supposedly the program already serves but remains at 0 it is if I need to connect the wiimote or like labview connection as my whiteboard receives data and is connected to the pc bluetooth

0 Kudos
Message 202 of 220
(2,146 Views)

HELLO

Iam always getting an error 

Error calling method WiimoteLib.Wiimote.Connect, (System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
Inner Exception: WiimoteLib.WiimoteException: Timed out waiting for status report) <append><b>WiimoteLib.WiimoteException</b> in subInitWiimote.vi->Simple Acquisition (Event).vi

when trying to use your VIs for wiimote

A.Hakim
0 Kudos
Message 203 of 220
(1,866 Views)

Hi,

This was a long time ago, so I might be wrong. First, we don't know what driver you ar using, the driver on message 197 works for me. See the example and use the drivers like that.

As far as I remember the event VI's were buggy (I guess you are trying to use events to handle the data), and usually there were so many events to handle that you got an exeption on windows 7 (but not on windows XP).

Other things you may chack:

- Is the remote connected to PC? YOu can see this is the Wiimote leds are blinking or on. If it goes off after sometime you did not connected it right (add bluethoot device on W7. Delete any old Wiimote reference and conect it again. If  during the connection  the leds stops blinking, press 1+2 again. Is a little bit anoying...

Jairo

0 Kudos
Message 204 of 220
(1,851 Views)

Has anyone looked into the sample rate of this collection program? Is there any way to increase the sample rate?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 205 of 220
(1,396 Views)

Hi, I have an error, can you help meCaptura.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 206 of 220
(967 Views)

That's not an error.  That is just a warning telling you it found the subVI's at a different location than it was expecting.  Unless there is something wrong about that location, just okay it and save the subVI's that changed as a result of the updated location.

0 Kudos
Message 207 of 220
(955 Views)

I don't understand this error, Can you help me

I try to use the nunchuk

Captura.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 208 of 220
(932 Views)

What error?

Your picture is too small for us to be able to see anything.

0 Kudos
Message 209 of 220
(923 Views)

Sorry It's this error

Captura2.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 210 of 220
(917 Views)