LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Skype with Labview

Hey, 

Remove the "reply to number" in the CreateSMS vi. 

Also, make sure you add +1 (US) before the phone number.

I got it to work last night. If you can't get it, I can send you the vi I use.

-griplegraple

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,090 Views)

I still get an error. I deleted the Reply To Number in Skype4COMLib.ISmsMessage in CreateSMS.vi, but when I run it I get an error in Skype4COMLib.ISkype; the error is 1 (Incorrect function.  in SKYPE_SDK_CreateSMS.vi). Yes, I would appreciate seeing the VI you got to work.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,080 Views)

Can you post up a snapshot of your block diagram of the CreateSMS vi?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,077 Views)

Actually, nevermind--I just got it to work. I had to run it from SendSMS, not CreateSMS. Thanks guys!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,074 Views)

Hello, Guys. I have a question: i need to make video-call throught this labview program (automaticaly). If i do it throught standard method "Calls" - i get only audio call. And then i must to press button in Skype "allow video-translation" for video-call. Another  words, i need to make button "video-call". Just one standard Skype-button, VIDEO-CALL. Thank you very much. :womanvery-happy:

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(975 Views)

Are you sure it's a good idea to make a "surprise" video call?  Maybe video is disabled by default on purpose?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(952 Views)