cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Only X Amount of Latest Input in Array

Solved!
Go to solution

@crossrulz wrote:

You should look at using the Data Queue PtByPt VI.  It does the circular buffer for you.

Thank you! This definitely helped and I'm using it in my program at least for now.

natasftw wrote: 

Instead of asking if you can choose the file type, why don't you tell us what file type you would like to use.  That makes it easier to tell you how possible your desires are.

I did specify file type when I said "For this I'm exporting to a .csv for Excel." I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear enough. Attached below is my current progress and pretty much gives me exactly what I need it to do: Recieves values, analyzes them in sets of 2000 values (which would be all that spans 1 second), stores values in arrays, exports them all to .csv on Stop if I choose so. If logging would still work in this case, then please do tell.
And I'll see what I can do with the Quotient and Remainder method you mentioned.
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(507 Views)

As CSV works with Excel, I wasn't sure if this was something you were doing because you could only figure out how to work with CSVs or if it was because Excel was your choice target.  If you're looking for other options, that generally means you're not working with your desired setup.

There's a Report Generation Toolkit that interfaces with Excel.  Although, it's not wildly different than using the CSV in my experience.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(482 Views)