LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of "IVA Coordinate System Mmanager"?

I do not understand how the vi "IVA Coordinate System Mmanager" is used. When I do create the LV-code from the NI Vision Assistant it gives me following fragment:

SC.png

Here the "reference System" input is set (the x-/y axis) automatically to the value 562.95 and 558.641 (see picture above). What indicates those values if I do pattern matching? And to which values I need to set it for any image where I do pattern matching? The output of this vi gives me a cluster with the origin and the measurement system. Even I set those two values to 0/0 it gives me the corect and new coordinate system of the found pattern but I'll get an NaN if I use the same function (pattern matching) twice in a row for a different image. In both cases NI Vision Assistant sets those two default values automatically.

thanks..!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,969 Views)

I am guessing you have tweaked with the location of IVA files.

the default location is C:\Program Files\National Instruments\Vision Assistant 8.0\CG

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,957 Views)

muks

my question was not about the .lib location! I was refering to the setting of the values for the "reference system" (see text above).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,939 Views)

Hi Norick_17,

can you post the Vision Assistant Script File?

Thanks,

Cheggers

Sascha
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,908 Views)

I have attachted a script file. Here u can see that the coordinates for the reference system has been set to the values where the coordinate system is.

Question: Why are this coordinates (87.45/221) already set? Does it matter if I set the values for the reference system to 0,0?

best regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,830 Views)
I think cheggers asked you post the .scr file.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,827 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,819 Views)

how to set "reference System" value?  or how to compute it ???

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,331 Views)