LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Wii Balance Board in LabVIEW

Is anyone that uses the Wii Balance Board vi's able to save & post it for compatibility with Labview 8.2 for me?

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 51 of 77
(1,737 Views)

I convert to Labview 8.2 from Labview 8.6.1 version, but compatibility errors have appeared with the add function and others.I can't do anymore, because 8.2 it's and old version and i haven't.

good luck

0 Kudos
Message 52 of 77
(1,723 Views)

Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
Message 53 of 77
(1,695 Views)

Hi,

First thank you soooo much to share these valuable information!

On question, has anybody checked what is the maximum (stable) sampling rate that this system can provide for continuous measurement. I need to record some EEG kind of signal and I need to have fixe interval between measurement from the WII board.

Thnaks,

Olivier 

0 Kudos
Message 54 of 77
(1,677 Views)

I am new to LabView but would like to use it to read the strain gauge outputs from the Wii Balance Board.  When running the "WiiBalanceBoard_Get_Sensors.vi" I get an error.  Both "error in" and "error out" read "code: -1" and "source: Wiimote Set Output Report.vi:13".  Can anyone tell what my problem might be?  Or what other pertinent details I can provide?

I am running:

Labview 12.0 (32-bit)

Windows 7 (64-bit)

MediaLink USB Bluetooth module (supported within Windows 7 64-bit)

0 Kudos
Message 55 of 77
(1,558 Views)

I have some question about these LabVIEW code. Please help me for some suggestion. 

I used these code to operate wii remote and wii balance board to collected the data, when I use the LabVIEW code with only one device ( wii remote or wii balance board ) the data really good and clear, but when I try to used both device together the data is slow down more than normally ( speed of graph decreasing to around half of normally (from my sense)).  

I need some suggestion for use these LabVIEW code for get the data of  2 device together with normal speed or please suggest me about the code that I have to change or add. 

0 Kudos
Message 56 of 77
(1,465 Views)

Hi, my name is Emilio

I am trying to use the Wii Balance Board.  When running the Usage_WiiBalanceBoard.vi I get an error.  "The library selected is not valid for the current platform, For example you are running 64-bit LabView and the library might be a 32-bit library"

I am running:
Labview 12.0 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Internall Bluetooth Dell Latitude

I need help. Thank you.

Iwould like to use it to read the strain gauge outputs from the Wii Balance Board.  When running the "WiiBalanceBoard_Get_Sensors.vi" I get an error.  Both "error in" and "error out" read "code: -1" and "source: Wiimote Set Output Report.vi:13".  Can anyone tell what my problem might be?  Or what other pertinent details I can provide?

I am running:

Labview 12.0 (32-bit)

Windows 7 (64-bit)

MediaLink USB Bluetooth module (supported within Windows 7 64-bit)

0 Kudos
Message 57 of 77
(1,434 Views)

Sorry, but the wiimote.dll library used is for 32 bits systems.

0 Kudos
Message 58 of 77
(1,421 Views)

Hi henry,

may u pls tell me how u make it work finally?

my balance board is paired with PC and the LED is solid blue, but it does not send any data.

im using Win7 and i have tried both dongle and motherboard bluetooth devices.

0 Kudos
Message 59 of 77
(1,276 Views)

I've been able to acquire from multiple WiiBoards on my 64bit Windows7 laptop running 32bit 2011 LabView using the WiimoteLib.dll. My order of operations are:

- Clear my bluetooth device list of existing WiiMote connections

- Pair the each board to the onboard bluetooth adapter

- Run the VI

Seems to work just fine for me. For whatever reason, I have to re-pair the boards each time they break connection with the computer (either the computer shut down or I turn the boards off). I've attached  a VI that I first used to read multiple boards and it should work fine for a single board.

Let me know if you have questions.

cheers,

-will

0 Kudos
Message 60 of 77
(1,246 Views)