cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Input Device to Help Program LabVIEW

@Jacobson-ni wrote:

Jeff,

I tried out the LVS that you linked.

I was very excited, my colleagues were less than thrilled.  It was a very fun tool to use, but I was not able to get it working reliably which was probably a mix of using my manager's $9 omnidirectional mic and trying to be somewhat quiet while using the tool.  I might give this another try when I'm on my personal computer at home.  I was wondering, becuase I didn't get much time to test this out, what do the Space Odyssey commands do?

On the other hand, I was able to make my own quick drop command to make a cluster out of the highlighted controls, so the scripting was pretty successful.

Th LV Speak version is still a bit "Beta" (Not Quite ready for prime time)  The developer is fairly bright though and I'm sure he would appreciate your feedback.  Did the pizza order get delivered?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(535 Views)

Just saw this today in Design News, a new 3D touch pad:

http://www.designnews.com/document.asp?doc_id=275306&itc=dn_analysis_element&cid=nl.dn14.20141023&df...

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(516 Views)

Call me old fashioned, but I think I'll just stick to my 2 different sized monitors, 2D mouse, and qwerty keyboard.

Matt J | National Instruments | CLA
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(503 Views)

@Jacobson-ni wrote:

Call me old fashioned, but I think I'll just stick to my 2 different sized monitors, 2D mouse, and qwerty keyboard.

OK 

You are old-fashioned.

Spoiler
You asked.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(494 Views)