LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Default Font won't uncheck (useless question with no reproduction steps - sorry)

In an effort to prevent clusters constantly resizing when I change between computers, I keep my LabVIEW.ini files set such that the font sizes are all 15. This seems to more-or-less make things like references fit to bundle by name nodes, and I can be reasonably happy.

Settings lines like

appFont="0" 15
dialogFont="2" 15
systemFont="1" 15

in the ini has worked for me in the past, as has unchecking the 'Use Default Font' button and setting the size to 15 for each of the 3 fonts, then restarting LabVIEW.

Now, for some reason about which I have no idea, I can't uncheck the 'Use Default Font' button. Or rather, I uncheck it, then for example change to the next font, change back, and it is once again checked. The same occurs if I click on font settings after unchecking - when I click ok, it is again ticked to default.

Restarting LabVIEW a multitude of times and my computer (once) have not produced any change.

Does anyone know what might be causing this? (On a side note, right clicking the menu and selecting 'Reinitialize to Default Value' makes it unchecked. It still checks again after I do anything else. I had thought the default was for it to be checked, which is what the Context Help menu says...)

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(1,964 Views)