LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Help please

Hi, 

I have attached a VI, and I  need someone if possible to show me how to design a VI that will  calculate the number of these thin patches.  Thin values are those less than 1.  ( < 1)

I will appreciate

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 40
(1,536 Views)

@fifa wrote:

Hi, 

I have attached a VI, and I  need someone if possible to show me how to design a VI that will  calculate the number of these thin patches.  Thin values are those less than 1.  ( < 1)

Did you look at my response #19?

Also, please do not post Word documents with embedded images of your VI, and in a version of Word that not everyone would have. If you must post a screenshot please post PNG files, or use the Code Capture Tool. The best is to simply attach your VI.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 40
(1,534 Views)

Hi,

Can anyone  show me how to design a VI that will calculate the number of these thin patches. from the attached VI please. Thin  values are those less than 1.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 40
(1,532 Views)

Hi, 

I will appreciate

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 40
(1,523 Views)

Your VI works though not as elegantly as smercurio_fc's code. Why are you repeatedly asking the question?

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 40
(1,496 Views)

Hi there,

There are 3 patches of less than zero in the array and smercurio_fc's code is much easier but it does not show the number of patches.

What I really want is a code that shows the number of sections or patches less than 1.

I will appreciate

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 40
(1,483 Views)

That's a little different. Also, if you're looking for the number of sections that are less than 1, then the sample array you showed has 4, not 3. All you need is a little Boolean logic.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 40
(1,471 Views)

Thank you very much for your help

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 40
(1,454 Views)

have you figured out how to complete this assignment as i am stuck at some points?

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 40
(1,351 Views)

This project was set as a coursework as part of a unit contributing towards a degree. Where as it's nice for people to help one another I would regard this as cheating, and any code similar to that which has been posted will involve a viva with the student and possible failure. Everyone wins!!

Message 30 of 40
(1,169 Views)