From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

!!!Urgent: Boolean array to number!!!

I am trying to convert boolean array to number but I guess it has some limits. I have a boolean array containing 50 elements I want to convert that into number but it is not happening can anyone help. Its urgent.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,410 Views)

I got it. I changed the representation Array to number properties. 😄

-----

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,406 Views)

@P Anand wrote:

I changed the representation Array to number properties. 😄

I don't understand what that means. Could you be a little bit more clear so others can learn too? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,390 Views)

In a hurry I missed it. Let me explain now

1. I tried to convert a boolean array to a number as I had more than 40 elements I was getting only zero because of the limitation of I32 I know that I have to change the representation to 64bit but dont know where to do.

2. Then in the Boolean array to number function when I select the properties there I got the option for changing the representation to 64 bit. (This I totally missed when I was busy searchng a function outside to convert the output to a 64 bit value Smiley Sad)

3. Now I got what I expected. Smiley Happy

@altenbach wrote:

I don't understand what that means. Could you be a little bit more clear so others can learn too? Thanks!

Thanks altenbach for asking.

-----

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,366 Views)