LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Indicator from SubVi in Main Vi

I didn't open his code.  But, it looks like the important event case is there for you to reconstruct quickly.

I would bring the array control into that case.  But, that's just a cosmetic thing.  I'd do the same with the stop control in the stop value change case.

Your code isn't outputting a 2014 version. 2014 can just open the 2011 file so it's not an issue for him to open.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(1,635 Views)

I studied that Vi, but it does not solve my purpose as I will only get details the first true element. I am not after that. I may have 10 buttons on or more. I want to know which one was pressed, rather it be on or off and an led to toggle. I want to have 8 leds, one belonging to each set of 16 switches, so which set is operated, I can know as well. 

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(1,593 Views)

hello

i need  Update Indicator from SubVi in Main Vi 

thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(1,250 Views)

saeed428192 wrote:

i need  Update Indicator from SubVi in Main Vi 

Please start a new thread and explain exactly what your problem is. What does the subVI do? How is it called? How often do you need to update the indicator? etc. If this is your own subVI, just wire it with a reference to the indicator and interact with the reference inside the subVI, e.g. via value property nodes.

Most likely there are much better solutions to whatever you are trying to do.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(1,240 Views)