From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to deploy my RT vi code on cRIO in scan mode

Hi,

I have been working on NI cRIO for past some time. Today I faced a peculier problem. I was able to make necessary changes in my RT vi and deploy it on the cRIO. Everything was working fine but somehow I started to get the message of " Unable to connect to RT Target ". I was able to ping my cRIO and connect to it initally but as soon as I started running my RT vi on it , the connection was getting broken. I was even unable to ping my cRIo.

I searched a lot on net and even tried to reinstall the software on my cRIO. THe error code was pointing toward the SVE, but I had installed the required software for network variable engine on my crio. I am attaching the screenshots of my project and the error messsages.

Please let me know how can I run my RT code again on crio .

THanks.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,336 Views)

I have been working on this issue and referred to earlier discussions like:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/RT-cRIO-Shared-Variable-Engine-Errors/td-p/1697368

I have added a delay in my RT code (in initialization phase) and since then I have been able to solve the issue. Basically I think that SVE needs tome to work.

Please let me know if anyone has any better idea.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,312 Views)