From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to adapt VI and save it -> Noncontinuable exception (0xC0000025) at EIP=0x00000000

Hi,

I have made a program that reads data on the FPGA of a cRIO-9075 and sends it to the RT-target.
I am no longer able to adapt the vI on the FPGA and save it without labview crashing.
The erros sign i get is Exception: Noncontinuable exception (0xC0000025) at EIP=0x00000000

The program and the eror can be found in attachement.

Best regards,

Jasper

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,490 Views)

Hello Jasper,

I cannot reproduce the issue at my end. I can add something to the FPGA VI and save it without any issues. A couple of things I can think of for you to try to fix the issue:

1. Mass Compile the folder containing the project. To do this goto: Tools >> Advanced >> Mass Compile. Browse to the folder where your project is and select current folder. then start the mass compile.

2. Copy the contents of your FPGA VI into a new VI and see if that solves the issue. The current VI might be corrupted somehow under the hood and this trick can correct that.

One other thing. I noticed that you use a lot of DMA channels to transfer data to your host VI. That is not going to work since the target only has a limited number of DMA channels available. I would advise to reduce the number of DMA channels by bundeling the datapoints and send them with one DMA channel and then unbundle the data again at the host side.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards, 

Rik Prins, CLA, CLED
Software Development Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,431 Views)