From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UUT flow control in manufactiring

Hello colleagues,

I would like to implement a system to control the UUT flow in the manufacturing.
I think some companies call it CIM or PCS.
For know, what I need is to certify that no untested units will be shipped. In addition, I would like to certify that all units of part number "A" will be tested in the test stattions "A1", "A2", "A3", in this sequence.

My test programs are creating a local file with the UUT test result. I need upload it in a database and to control the product flow.

My company is small size, so we don't have a CIM team to implement this control system (database, UI for tracking queries etc).

Please tell me if you know some software that implement this functions. Is there some open source software what implements it?

Regards
Marcio

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,251 Views)

I'm not aware of any open source software but I've never really looked for any. It sounds like TestStand might suit your needs.

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,231 Views)

I know TestStand is used to make test sequences for the test stations.

My question is about how to certify that the operators will pass the UUTs in all test stations, in the right sequence , with testresult = Pass in all of them.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,208 Views)