LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USER INTERFACE

Thanks for that mike. 🙂

Yes I have been thinking about how to organise my GUI. Your remarques give me some ideas that I am going to use. 

Sure, here are more détails: The user will provide a config data(ini.file) containing some modules names & functions(the differents uses of the module). He will also provide a config data containing the differents settings & commands related to the differents modulesfunctions . So the idea is to first drag&drop the ini.file containing the modules, in order to display its contain, so that the user can choose which module he want to run. After that, by clicking or by dragging&dropping the chosen modules, the related settings&commands will be displayed the same way in another indicator. And later all the used modules and functions will be written in a text file( kind of a programm-flow). 

I hope you see what I mean mike 😄

Bellow you have the file type exemple 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(741 Views)

Exactly Bob 🙂 it's the design of a front panel. 

Ah ok I get you. Thanks for the advices. I feel more inspired just by listening to you all. 

At school we want to control a plugins that can be connected to differents systems in order to use them. Each systems runs with modules.

So, theses modules are to be configured  according to the function we choose. The modules are saved in a ini.file and the related settings in another. 

The idea is to access the modulesfonctions and then the settings&commands using the drag&drop technique 😉

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(723 Views)

Dear Buddies 😄

sorry for my late answer, and thank you so much for your advices it's my pleasure to learn more with you. I was a little sick. I wish you a happy new year and I hope you had a merry Christmas 😉

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(713 Views)

Hey Dears 😄 

i have done this tonight with the inspiration you gave me (y)

If you drop the modules File in the path control the contain will apear in the iniFilecontain control(iFcc) and you can drag a contain and drop it in the choosen module control(cmc) . Now if you click on it from the cmc  (hier exemple module1) it fill the modules functionscontol with some related data from the config file module1 here attached(you need to put it in the same folder with the calling Vi).

I would like to have the controls on the front panel clear when it run(you know as initial state) because the processed datas remain in the control after the Has run.

I have also look for a way that I could service the button "Create Itinerary TextFile" to create a text file from the contain of the Itinerarycontrol. Any idea ?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(664 Views)