From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB to SPI Converter

Solved!
Go to solution
HiI'm trying to use USC-216 Isolated USB to SPI Converter with Labview.But I can't communicate with the unit Is someone familiar with this converter?Best regardsGuy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,285 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Guyco
I may be difficult to find someone who has direct experience with that particular device. What kind of programming interface is provided with it? Do you have a DLL? Does the manufacturer provide any example source code (probably in C)?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,265 Views)

Sorry about the late response

I don’t have sample code but after I created inf file with NI driver wizard I managed to see the device by using VISA.

Now my problem is that there is no response from the device

The device is in bulk mode using endpoint 0 for enumeration, endpoint 1 for reception (IN endpoint) and endpoint 2 for transmission (OUT endpoint)

Can you help me?

Thank's

Guy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,230 Views)
Unfortunately, I don't have experience in doing USB raw bulk mode. You would need to get detailed information from the manufacturer as to what data to send/receive from the device. You could also do a general search on doing USB raw bulk communications.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,219 Views)
UPDATE: Ran across a post from Dennis replying to another user asking about USB Raw vs USB Instr. He pointed out Intaris' post a while back on USB which I think you will also find useful.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,212 Views)