LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB to SPI Converter

Solved!
Go to solution
HiI'm trying to use USC-216 Isolated USB to SPI Converter with Labview.But I can't communicate with the unit Is someone familiar with this converter?Best regardsGuy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,289 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Guyco
I may be difficult to find someone who has direct experience with that particular device. What kind of programming interface is provided with it? Do you have a DLL? Does the manufacturer provide any example source code (probably in C)?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,269 Views)

Sorry about the late response

I don’t have sample code but after I created inf file with NI driver wizard I managed to see the device by using VISA.

Now my problem is that there is no response from the device

The device is in bulk mode using endpoint 0 for enumeration, endpoint 1 for reception (IN endpoint) and endpoint 2 for transmission (OUT endpoint)

Can you help me?

Thank's

Guy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,234 Views)
Unfortunately, I don't have experience in doing USB raw bulk mode. You would need to get detailed information from the manufacturer as to what data to send/receive from the device. You could also do a general search on doing USB raw bulk communications.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,223 Views)
UPDATE: Ran across a post from Dennis replying to another user asking about USB Raw vs USB Instr. He pointed out Intaris' post a while back on USB which I think you will also find useful.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,216 Views)