LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB read data

Dear Friends;

I want to read USB data from any known or unknown USB device. for example I want to read USB data from USB mass storage devices or read from unknown programmer devices that use USB connection for communication to PC.

Is this possible?

Is there a way to read USB data as easily as read serial ports data?

Can I listening or spying USB ports via reading it?

If I can please help me about it.

Thank you.
Message 1 of 4
(16,924 Views)
Do you have a driver for the device? That's the easiest way to do it. Otherwise, you have to resort to USB RAW. See here and here.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(16,907 Views)

Hi ,

I know it has been some time since you posted this thread. I came across it as I also faced the same problem. I'm a beginner in LabView but I need to learn to use it for my school project and urgently needed a solution. I need to connect a USB device to my laptop. This device acts as a receiver that constantly receives signal(waveform) from elsewhere. I want to know how am I going to receive and display the signal using LabView. I have my device driver as well. Pls tell me a way how to go about this. Thanks so much for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(16,228 Views)
Is this the same question you asked here? Basically what Dennis said is the same thing I would say: what information/software library did the vendor provide? Please continue the discussion in your original thread.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(16,209 Views)