LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB_CANopenPDODemo.vi ERR (-10743889XX)

I am having trouble running the USB_CANopenPDODemo.vi. It doesn't work whenever I run it. When I trace with the highlight execution, the main blocks (Device Config, WRITE NMT, WRITE SDO, ect.) give errors. The errors are "ERR (-10743889XX)". "X" is a number. Does anyone know what is this?

There has been one occasion when the VI worked. I bypassed the error block in the ncConfigCONNET.vi. Then the error line was freed, and I got connection from one PC to another one. The other PC used a Kvaser USB-to-CAN converter.

- Rodney

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(2,583 Views)

The endding in the error code is usually 85 or 91. Other enddings are 49, 56, 57. Does anyone know and understand what this is?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(2,568 Views)

Got it working. Just configured the Device Config and opened the Kvaser Bus. However, when I try to play the VI a second time I get the errror "ERR (-107488985). Does anyone know why?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(2,554 Views)

Unfortunately that last error code you mentioned is undefined and I can't find any information about it. Can you give us any additional information that might help us to determine whats going on? 

Jeff L
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(2,527 Views)

LabVIEW is getting stuck in the read block. When I stop the VI, the port is not closed properly. A way around is to change ports.

What CAN message could I send through Kvaser to the USB-7483?

- RW

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(2,514 Views)

Make sure to stop the VI with the stop button and only use the abort button as a last resort. 

Can you tell me what version of the NI-CAN driver you have installed?

Jeff L
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(2,498 Views)

The driver version is 2.7.5.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(2,493 Views)

The driver version seems to be fine. Does the error only occur when the Kvaser device is connected to the bus? Do we have any other devices we can put on the BUS to see if the error is specific to the 8473?

Jeff L
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(2,468 Views)

It was the COB to the read block that was the problem.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(2,464 Views)