LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB - 6009 DAQ queries

Hi all,

Firstly apologies if this question has been answered/posted before and also apologies if it seems rather trivial.
I’m an amateur at things like this!
Anyway I'm using Labview 7 express and USB - 6009.

I quite simply want to record and view a voltage signal and a current signal.

• I have managed to get the recording into a file sorted. Although the slowest I can seem to get it to record is approx 1 per second, any ideas on how I can get the signals logged at say once per minute?

• On my front panel the graphical display I have for both signals refused to display the line graph and I have toggled every switch and restarted etc but for some reason but signals will change but the graph will not move along the time axis.

• on the front panel I want to display both of my channels inputs i.e. voltage and current in a numerical display but at this moment in time when I click create and numerical display I can only view the voltage...any suggestions on how to get 2 numerical displays of separate tings from the one DAQ.

Thanks for all your help and hopefully I've made myself clear in what I want to find out.

Andrew

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,127 Views)

Hi Andrew

Do you want to post your code on this thread and that way I can see what kind of setup you are dealing with, what you would liek to do seems straight-forward so should work.

Kindest Regards

YatinM

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,091 Views)

Hi all,

Firstly apologies if this question has been posted before and also apologies if it seems rather trivial.

I’m an amateur also at things like this!

Anyway I want to use Labview 7 express with USB - 6009 / USB 6210.

i have LV 7 Express along with MAX 3.5 , where as i m using NI PCI  XXXX with this software configeration n providing solutions to different end use there fore not able to change the plateform. i recentely got the USB 6009 ( qty = 2 ) and USB 6210 ( qty = 1 ) along with the drivers CDs but these drivers r for LV 7.1 or above version.Thus plz help me by providing the right drivers for the LV 7 express with MAX 3.5

Thanks for all your help and hopefully I've made myself clear in what I want to find out.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,028 Views)