LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT!! pls help me

Hei sorry for the third post as i am really desperate to finish my project before the deadline.

My project main task is to use labview to control a humanoid robot. So therefore, i got to make the motors in the robot run. I have the labview programme for making the motor run completed. Now, i need to add in the sensor to my motor control programme. This is the datasheet of my sensor http://sharp-world.com/products/device/lineup/data/pdf/datasheet/gp1s53v_e.pdf 

My sensor is connect to J5 of the EPOS 2 50/5. I am using the sensor to limit the movement of the robot. Can u either teach or help me do the adding in of the sensor in labview? I have tried many ways to let labview read the sensor but still no avail..

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,433 Views)

Shouldn't you be asking Maxon how to coonect that sensor to their hardware? I don't understand the connection to LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,420 Views)

i have already connected the sensor into epos2 50/5 , and my sensor can be read by epos2 studio already ..But i do not know which sub-vi must i use to either read the sensor or represent the sensor in labview.Must i use " Find Home" or "DAQ assistant" ??

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,408 Views)

DAQ Assistant is for NI DAQ hardware. Your EPOS VIs are provided by Maxon, correct? If so, you need to ask them how they work.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,401 Views)