From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two AD7760 at the same time on pc

Hello. My problem is, that i need connect two Eval-AD7760 on CED1Z at the same time on PC and measure data with using LabView. I would likt to ask, if is possible use LabView program \download from www.analog.com\, becouse i can,t find in "source code " place where i can choose name of usb port where is connect. ced1z. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,810 Views)

Hey tomas.micovcin,

I'm slightly confused by your question so i'd like to try and clarify a few things. 

You have two AD7760. Each AD7760 is then connected to its own CED1Z. Is that correct?

Next i'm confused between which of the two following scenario's you're interested in. 

1.You're interested in taking measurement from the AD7760 and bringing them into LabVIEW using the CED1Z as a USB interface. This would involve building a USB driver to bring the data into the LabVIEW environment.

2. You're interested in building code in LabVIEW that will acquire and process the data from the hardware. You then want to deploy this code to your Evaluation Board.

Which of these scenarios are you interested in? If none of these, what are you trying to accomplish?

Also... could you go into more detail on what you mean by "if is possible use LabView program \download from www.analog.com\, becouse i can,t find in "source code " place where i can choose name of usb port where is connect." I'm kind of confused as to what you're asking here. 

Tim A.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,781 Views)

Helo. Sorry that my questions was incomplete.

I have two AD7760 connected to the different CED1Z.

From awww.analog.com (http://www.analog.com/en/analog-to-digital-converters/ad-converters/ad7760/products/eval-ad7760/eb.h... i download a program made in labview. If i connection just one AD7760+CED1Z via USB.everything is ok, but when i try connect second AD7760+CED1Z (both in the same time), problem is , that with application from analog.com is possible measurement just with on of them /i cant choose which one, just with connected like second.) I tried to find place in labview "source code" place where i can choose somethig like "VISA com port" where i connect AD7760+CED1Z , but i found just subVI for search for boards, but i dont know what i can do now, because if i had connecting just one AD7760+CED1Z or both , outputs from this subVI is still same./in this subVI they using a .dll library/

So my question or problem is, "just find place " in source code from analog.com, where is possible to choose port where i connected AD7760+CED1Z.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,760 Views)

Hey tomas.micovcin,

The link that you provided seems broken, or atleast wouldn't work for me. Code you possibly provide a screenshot or a copy of the code you're working with?

Tim A.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,751 Views)

Hello . thanks for your replay, i thing that for short time  is my problem solved, because i found datasheet for library where they seacch for ced1z evaulation board and is problem with library ADI_CED1a.dll which os using for search boards. I wrote to the analog forum, but t for now without replays.

Tank you. Tomas 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,744 Views)