From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to capture niHSDIO Patterns while executing a script, no vector reference

Solved!
Go to solution
I'm executing a script and generating a number of pattern sets, the last pattern set is capturing data, I need to access that captured data, but its location has moved to an unknow location in pattern memory.  Need to determin a way of finding it if I know the number of patterns of each pattern set and the number of patterns generated by the script "wait" command.  The PXI-6552 is only returning 12000 vectors, which doesn't correlate with the sum of patterns I generated (or) + waits.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,362 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author e-williams8@ti.com

e-williams,

Thank you for posting on the NI Forums.  It seems like you are trying to do Hardware Compare with a Script. Is this correct? Are you trying to do Hardware compare on all waveforms being generated, or just the last waveform? If you could post your script that you are using it would help me determine what might be happening. Could you give me some more detail on your program and how you are going about the programming of your 6552. Thanks. 

Aaron W.
National Instruments
CLA, CTA and CPI
Message 2 of 3
(2,322 Views)

There doesn't seem to be anyway to attache a file in this forum.  So Here is a manually entered copy of my script:

script MyScript
    Generate QuickCharge1
    wait 720004
    Generate QuickCharge2
    wait 1200006
    Generate QuickCharge3
    wait 60002
    Generate IN4
    wait 60002
    Generate IN5
    wait 120002
    Generate IN6
    wait 1920008
    Generate IN7
    wait 120002
end script

* I'm trying to capture the data during the IN4 or the IN7 Generate cycle.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,311 Views)