LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timeout Error - 1073807339 on Read Multiple using Solartron 1255

Hi,

I’m using the Solartron1255 with the drivers of sosl1260 (of course they are not 100% compatible, because 1260 has more options and features, but they should work, according also to many posts about this point).

I'll try to provide as much information as I can, so below I'm posting screenshots of the front panel and block diagram of the VIs generating the error:

After recycle (or multiple) mode measurements, I try to ReadMultiple.vi as shown in the figure below :

Capture1.PNG

I have the following error when trying to collect the data : Error - 1073807339

Capture 5.PNG

When going into the block diagram of ReadMultiple.vi (please see below) , we notice that the error occurs at the Wait condition.vi

Capture2.PNG

The figures below show the block diagram of the WaitCondition.vi with and without the error as well as the stage where the error occurs.

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Measurements configurations and hypothesis tested:

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I must admit that I am a beginner on labview and if you require any further information, I will try my best to provide it.

Thank you !

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,785 Views)

HI!!!

YOU CAN TRIE THIS:

INSERT A "FLAT SEQUENCE" BEFORE THE "READ SINGLE" VI, INTO THIS "FLAT SEQUENCE" DO YOU ADD "WAIT” VI WITH ONE SECOND AND THE NEXT SEQUENCE DO YOU CONTINUATE WHIT THE REMAINING VI.

SORRY, FOR MY BAD INGLISH.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,431 Views)

Let's turn down the volume on that message.

Juan, your CAPS LOCK key is stuck!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,418 Views)

Could you solve this issue?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(579 Views)